Events calendar
Event

Celebrate Christmas and New Year's on our peaceful corner of the Alentejo

24th December - 1st January 2021

SÃO LOURENÇO DO BARROCAL
CHRISTMAS PROGRAMME
1 night of accommodation is mandatory {December 24th}
As is the reservation of the Christmas Dinner

Christmas is a time of joy and unity, a special season when sharing becomes even more important, especially with our loved ones. Join us in this celebration and let us also share with you the wonderful feeling of wintertime in the Alentejo countryside. Grab a seat by the fireplace and make the most of this magical time of the year. 


Friday, December 24th, 2021

2:00 pm Check-in

4:00 - 5:30 pm Activities for children:
Donkey cart rides in the Main Street, if the weather allows it
Wine labels painting in the Winery
Christmas cookies workshop with hot chocolate tasting 
(€25,00 per child, including 1 small apron and 1 junior chef diploma)

5:30 - 6:30 pm Afternoon tea at the bar 

7:30 pm Christmas cocktail at the Bar 

8:00 pm Christmas Dinner at the Restaurant
(Mandatory with the night stay of December 24th)


Saturday, December 25th, 2021

7:30 am - 11:00 am Breakfast

10:30 am - 1:00 pm Activities for children 
Horse carriage rides in the Main Street, if the weather allows it
Christmas treasure hunt
Christmas tales reading at the playroom

1:00 pm Christmas Lunch at the Restaurant
(Optional, subject to reservation and at an additional cost)

3:00 pm Late Check-out
(Upon availability)
 

Know our Christmas menus here. 

Vegetarian options are also available. Please ask us. 

 

CHRISTMAS PROGRAMME PRICES
{1 night of accommodation}
{Christmas Dinner reservation is mandatory}

Ful programme starting from: €534,00 (for 2 people)
Price per child from 0 to 4 years old: free

A first deposit of 20% of the programme total is required at the moment of reservation (non-refundable). The remaining 80% are due up to 15 days before the event. After that, cancelations will be non-refundable. 

 

For booking your Christmas programme in São Lourenço do Barrocal, please contact us via the following:
reservations@barrocal.pt
+351 266 247 140

 

~~~

 

SÃO LOURENÇO DO BARROCAL
NEW YEAR PROGRAMME
3 nights of accommodation are mandatory
{December 30th, 31st and 1st of January}
Booking of New Year's Eve Dinner, and of New Year's Late Breakfast and Brunch is required

Say "Hello!" to 2022 with a special meal in our old olive press room, filled with local specialties and mouthwatering delights. When the clock reaches midnight make your way to the Main Street for a loud and happy toast to the year that's just starting. Kids are more than welcome in this programme, of course. They'll have plenty of space to run free through our olive tree-dotted fields and can partake in several other fun and creative activities.


Thursday, December 30th, 2021

2:00 pm Check-in

4:00 - 5:30 pm New Year’s Eve Cocktail Workshop, with original Barrocal recipe, taking place outdoor if the weather allows it
Afternoon snack at the Bar to say goodbye to 2021
Party masks atelier for children


Friday, December 31st, 2021

7:30 - 11:00 am Breakfast

11:00 am - 12:00 pm Horse carriage rides at the Main Street,
if the weather allows it

3:00 pm - 12:00 am Creative activities for the kids 

7:30 pm Welcome cocktail at the Bar 

8:30 pm New Year’s Eve Dinner in the old olive oil mill room

12:00 - 1:00 am Traditional welcome to the New Year, followed by a toast with champagne in the Main Street


Saturday, January 1st, 2022

8:30 am - 2:00 pm New Year’s Late Breakfast and Brunch

10:00 am - 12:00 pm Donkey cart rides in the Main Street for the children, if the weather allows it
New Year's treasure hunt with piñatas

2:00 - 7:00 pm Creative activities for children

5:00 - 7:00 pm Wine tasting

 

Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

7:30 - 11:00 am Breakfast

3:30 pm Late Check-out
(Upon availability)

 

Know our New Year's menus here. 

Vegetarian options are also available. Please ask us. 

 

NEW YEAR PROGRAMME PRICES
{3 nights of accommodation}
{New Year's Eve Dinner, New Year's Late Breakfast and Brunch are mandatory}

Full programme starting from: €2240,00 (for 2 people)
Price per child from 0 to 4 years old: free

A first deposit of 20% of the program total is required at the moment of reservation (non-refundable). The remaining 80% are due up to 15 days before the event. After that, cancelations will be non-refundable.

To book your New Year's programme at São Lourenço do Barrocal, please contact us via the following:
reservations@barrocal.pt
+351 266 247 140

Enquire about Celebrate Christmas and New Year's on our peaceful corner of the Alentejo

Thanks for your enquiry

We aim to respond within 24 hours of your enquiry.
If your enquiry is urgent please call us on +351 266 247 140

Error

Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Learn more
close cookies